<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



Time flies~
Saturday, June 21, 2008
5:25 PM

Hi all bloggers! Time really flies ... My two weeks of break is over in one day time. Well, I couldn't say it is actually a break as there are alot of things for me to catch up like projects... tutorial work...... There are really countless of stuffs awaiting for me to do and I hardly had any breaks. Exception that I have gone out with my cousins for a movie and with my sec and poly friends a trip out to relax and have fun. I really enjoy myself in whatever outing during this break but this is just the start of the momentum as it is already ending! Time and tides waits for no man and it is definitely true. Most of the assignment I have planned for the break seems to be starting and ending fast and I hardly have anytime to relax. Especially these 3 days (18/6 till now) I have been in a bullet train moving so fast trying to complete my school assignments and finally I have just completed around 70% of my work. The remaining 30% left is my EWS assignment and those topics from various modules that I have doubt on I have to revised it again. Well, honestly speaking, surviving in this society is already a tedious thing to accomplish in life but no matter what happen we still have to try even harder. Nothing is perfect in this world but if we didn't step out the first step, we will never be able to overcome everything and survived! However, even thought what we are doing now may be important but our health is even important then anything... Having said so much, It's also time for me to sign off... But before that let me share some words that I heard today with you as I think it is quite meaningful...

"Never compare yourself with others
and never let others compare with you
Comparison never made one perfect
and made one success
Believe in yourself
and just by believing
you are already the most perfect person in the world"
~~~
(Well, that's what I heard from one gentleman today talking to his daughter... Hahax)
~~~
Well, See you all soon and all the best to everyone in whatever things you do!
~~~
Last word for the day:
Your attitude determine your actions.
Your action determines your accomplishment.

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


What i have to say today~

finally~

The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian~

happi bdae!~

It's over~

Monday Blue?~

Busy week!

SBM Graduation Day.

Journey in Poly~

The devastating weather!



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~