<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



Busy week!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
10:03 AM

Hi to all the regular blogger! Its been a week since I last blog. This is due to this busy week, was really busy preparing for ICA.

~On Monday, I took back my Effective Writing Skill test paper, I PASS!!! This is the first test I took in Poly and I have passed it! Well, I think I have to try even harder for the ICA2 on the Persuasive Writing (Personal report) which will be due end of next month. Today, I meet onto Yee ling and Wei Jie at outside the lecture room at Block D and I think that Yee ling is having her POA test today and Wei Jie was busy watching a movie on Louis's I-Pod, Hahax. After that, we were having our POA lecture and today's topic was on "Special Journal", it was harder than closing the journal entries and correcting entries. I really had a hard time trying to get what is it all about but will definitely read up on it soon after my last ICA1 project next Thursday.

~Tuesday- That was the day for my Statistical Theory for Business Test, it is a E-quiz on our school Heu-Campus and I pass it too(I was really very happy.) but Tuesday was indeed a long day after all as we start at 9 and end at 5 but today, I meet Weiling at Koufu during lunch and she was indeed very angry with Hexun for criticising on her hair but her hair was well cut and give her a new look but don't know why Hexun say it wasn't nice?

~Wednesday- Today we have a make-up tutorial for our Effective Writing Skill and it start at 2pm and should end at 4pm but in the end at 3 pm, we are dismissed! That was early. I waited for my Statistics for the approval of my Statistics Survey but he wasn't there! I waited for more than an hour but he was not on his seat. I think he should be very busy with other work and so I decided to try my luck again tomorrow. Every time I look at my Statistics teacher, I think about Mr Krishnan as they really look alike! Wonder hows Mr Krishnan is now after the accident, was really worried. I hope that he will get well soon...

~Thursday- Today was busy preparing my Business Software Application Presentation for our ICA1, my group's topic was on Food Catering-Oishi Corporation (Hahax, Isn't that name nice?) but overall I think its okay but during our presentation I don't think its very good but anyway will be having our BSA ICA2 individual test next Thursday, I was both nervous and excited. (hahax) Today, we are also having our Marketing Lecture- Todays lecture was after all interesting and I really pay alot of attention there as today's topic was about Marketing Channels and Retailing. (only in the midst of the lecture around 5-10 mins was really very tired) By the way, Today I and 9 of my friends went to the South Canteen to eat and I have my Chicken Cutlet Set and it was "GREAT!!!" It was really very delicious... and today my Statistics Survey Questions was approved!!!

~Friday- Today was having our Macroeconomic ICA1. I got the Test Paper T and was lucky that some of the part I studied really came out only that there is a few questions that I was not so sure about that but overall I think that it was quite OK and I have relly tried my best. After that we was having our Statistics Lecture at LTC1. Well today we were abit late because was having our Marketing ICA2 Project group meeting. OMG!!! today's meeting was really very scary. There was a war there between 2 of my friends and well the rest of us was like the 'mediator' or maybe you can call us the 'firefighter'. Hahax trying to seize the fire on their head. Okay, Let's come back to topic. We were having our Statistics Lecture and today we were sitting at the first row because all the seat was almost occupied but our Statistics teacher which was both our tutor and lecturer while were teaching using me as an example to tell the group about the response in Probability. I was rather shy as in front of over 160 students there, I was over at the using as an example. Hahax! It was really very interesting today and well I was really very tired today because I slept late yesterday due to the Macroeconomic ICA1 today.

This week was indeed a busy week for me as there are 2 ICA test and one presentation. But overall it was also a happy week for me. Even though it was really stressful and tiring but I think it is a part and parcel of life. Hahax, today's story was indeed a long one maybe next think I can write a Biography of my own (hahax...) and sell it but I think it will be quite a boring one. Having said so long about myself, hows all of u?Hahax, Ok, I got to go now because I am having having my POA ICA1 and BSA ICA2 next week. Jia you all of you and Stay Happy... Smile Always!!! See you all of you soon!

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


SBM Graduation Day.

Journey in Poly~

The devastating weather!

Marketing ICA1 Day???

Coughing non-stop!

First Test In Poly

Is Monday always Blue?

Happy Mothers' Day!

'Re' blogging?



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~