<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



happi bdae!~
Monday, June 9, 2008
11:25 PM

hi to all bloggers again! On 7 June 08, a group of us went to celebrate qian ying and wei hang's birthday. Initially I have to bring my brother for swimming lesson but unfortunately, the rain hasn't really stop till 2 plus so I gave a call to my mother telling her that the rain hasn't stop and so my brother didn't go for his lesson and so I can join my friends for the celebration. It has been 8 months I suppose I met my classmates and I am really happy to meet all of them there. When I first reached there with dino, I feel abit odd and a strange feeling blew across me. I knew its just cos too long didn't see each other resulting that to happen. The moment I went into the room, the initially excitement that I have turn out to be a trembling one... hahax because I am very nervous! But after awhile, everything presume to the normal mode and I started chatting with some of my friends. After eating the cake, we proceeds to plaza singapura to shop. End up, we went to the arcade to play the basketball game. Hahax. I played once with hoong chun and end up we ... (no comment...) Hahax! After that, we went to the nearby 'park' to take some photos. For dinner, we went to pastamania, I have my spicy chicken linguine and my minestrone soup! Yum yum... It's cool! Hahax... Thats all for today! Goodnight and rest well!>>>>>>>>>>>>>Group Photo >>>>>>>>>>>

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


It's over~

Monday Blue?~

Busy week!

SBM Graduation Day.

Journey in Poly~

The devastating weather!

Marketing ICA1 Day???

Coughing non-stop!

First Test In Poly

Is Monday always Blue?



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~