<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



It's over~
Thursday, June 5, 2008
9:39 PM

Hi to all again! My ICAs are finally over for now, I have finally completed the first phase in poly. This week itself I have sat for the last two ICA test for Sem 1- POA on Monday and BSA today. POA was quite okay this time but today BSA was quite hard... I have a hard time creating the query today but overall it is quite ok. Today, guess what... I saw Wei Ling in NYP for the third time. Hahax. Even thought we are in the same campus but we hardly met one another. So happy to see her today at McDonald. Tomorrow is the last day before our 2 weeks break- It's not a break actually cos we have to complete our projects (Statistic, Marketing, Macroeconomic & Effective Writing Skills). Phew... Really hope time will pass faster to the time of graduation... Studying nowadays is very stressful! No matter how hard it is, We must try to keep up and stay focus and I believe I will do well then! No matter how hard it is, I have the drive and determination to try even harder than before so to all bloggers, you have to have that mentality too... Jia You!!!

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


Monday Blue?~

Busy week!

SBM Graduation Day.

Journey in Poly~

The devastating weather!

Marketing ICA1 Day???

Coughing non-stop!

First Test In Poly

Is Monday always Blue?

Happy Mothers' Day!



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~