<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



finally~
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
11:14 PM

Hi to all bloggers again. Thanks for viewing my blog. Well, today was a long day after all, hahax... Cos today, our Statistics group are meeting to do our project and try our very best to complete it. Well, today, I was very early today even though it was raining quite heavily when I was about to leave home. I arrived at the school bus-stop at around 0920 and reached the library at 0930 and we were supposed to meet at 10am... Hahax. When I reached the library, I quickly take out my work and start working on it as I wait for the time to pass. Guess what, I saw Hexun in the library too doing his projects with his friends. Then all my members arrived and we quickly separate our work and within 5 hours of hard work, we finally completed the report with the help of all my team members. Thank you so much! hahax. After that, a group of 5 of us went to Koufu to have our late lunch - 3pm and Koufu was almost deserted as it was a holiday. I bought the Japanese food and yum yum, it taste nice! It's a must try food in our campus! Hahax. After that, I went to the printing shop with my friends to print out the graph appendix for the projects. It's done!!! We have finally completed our written report and now it's left with the presentation slide show. Hahax. Even though its a tiring day for me but it is very worth it as I have achieved what I want today - to complete our report! Hahax... Okay, It's rather late now... Goodnight to all of you and rest well... See ya soon!

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian~

happi bdae!~

It's over~

Monday Blue?~

Busy week!

SBM Graduation Day.

Journey in Poly~

The devastating weather!

Marketing ICA1 Day???

Coughing non-stop!



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~