|
Simply Cal~
|
|
biography Calvin Han ★ A boy who is turning 20 this year. ★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic. ★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama. ★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can. ★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :) |
Tagboard |
|
Monday Blue?~
Monday, June 2, 2008 11:34 PM Hi to all regular blogger! Its the starting of the brand new week again- 8th week in poly. Well Monday doesn't really always means Blues. Well, today wake up at 9 in the morning and saw my brother already getting ready for the starting of a brand new day- was going to the nearby food court with him after washing up to buy our delicious breakfast (to be specified 'brunch'). This beautiful morning was brightened up due to my cheerful little bro. Even thought the auntie that sell us our food wasn't really listening to what I want for the gravy but keep smiling at everyone I really have no comment- She didn't add the correct gravy I want but I just nod my head. It's time to step out of my house again for school and today's weather wasn't really that bad so was again my day was brightened up and was walking happily to the bus interchange. I was clever this time to take the other route to the bus interchange as not to missed my bus again- actually I saw one of my friend walking that direction the other time and so I take that route today. Today was earlier as I expected today but 4 of my classmates was already outside the tutorial room waiting for the previous class to end. After exchanging greeting with them I sat down too and chat with one of my classmate and then continue with my POA revision (POA ICA1 today!). Was really very nervous as this is the first time sitting for the POA test. Effective Writing Skill lesson was not as interesting as before, was initially hoping to laugh to the fullest as to overlap my fear for the upcoming POA test but everything was ruin! Anyway, EWS today, teacher was going through the persuasive and we have to do research on it as part of our ICA2 exercise but due to the POA test so wasn't really having the mood to do it but at least I have just done it. POA ICA1 test commences at 1515 today and I could see the stressful atmosphere of the whole LTC1. It was really squeezy and we have to squeeze our work in the small table attached to the chair but I think it is still manageable. Today first question is on the theory question-didn't expected this question to come out but luckily my memory refreshes itself and I manage to remember some part even though i cannot remember all. Question 2 was about the Journal Entry and 3 was on adjusting entry and P&L statement. Everything went smoothly today and I think I have did my best. Now really have to depend on the marking. Today everything was Okay but cannot predict what will happen tomorrow. Stay Happy Always and Cherish what you have now before it is too late! By the way, I want to wish my 6th year classmate in NCHS, QY a HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!! Ok, It's very late now, I got to enter my sweet dream now... Goodnight everyone and have a sweet dream! See you soon. |
What Time Is It? Music
Affiliates ~NCHS~ Cheryl Chin Ying Isabella Jia Sing Joanna Joleyn Levina Mei Yun Qian Ying Shafiqah Wei Hang Wei Ling Yee Ling Yu Qian Yvonne ~NYP~ Ashsiqqin Chermaine Denny Liu Zhen Magdalene Neela Shu Hui Siew Cheng Sutin Vanessa Wei Liang Xiao Min Xinglin ~External Links~ Blogger Imeem Blogskin Bygones Busy week! SBM Graduation Day. Journey in Poly~ The devastating weather! Marketing ICA1 Day??? Coughing non-stop! First Test In Poly Is Monday always Blue? Happy Mothers' Day! 'Re' blogging? The Past May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|