<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



The devastating weather!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
8:26 PM

Hi to all! Thank you once again for viewing my blog. The weather this few days were terrible - ITS SO WARM!!! but its no choice ... Well today, I saw one of my secondary school friend that i know since sec 1. He is kendrick! I was very happy to see him in school today. He is in the health science course and was waiting for his friend at that time. Cos today's first lesson is Macroeconomic lecture, so we have to reach there on time to tap our card. I was as usual early today but the lecture room was stuffy and warm and we can only use some paper to fan and cool ourselves down. Today is also the school's graduation day and there were alot of our seniors waiting their graduation coat dressing smartly and elegantly and it make my so envy as I have still around 2 years to go before I am able to be like them. Hahax. Well as today is Tuesday, we have 2 hours of break before our last lesson- Effective writing skill so my friends and I went to Koufu to have our lunch and I queue around 1/2 hour for my Japanese meal but it was worth it cos it is very yummy! You got to try it if you come to our sch! Then I saw Hexun there just gonna have his lunch and he told me that he has already dismissed! That's very early! Well after that we were on our way with my friends to discuss about our BSA (Business Software Application) project and on our way, I saw one of my NC schoolmate, Sha Sha with her friends. To my surprise, one of her friend is actually my Primary school friend, Priya... Its been five years since I last saw her and she still could recognised me... I was very happy today but was also very tiring cos I sleep around 1 am yesterday cos of tutorial work and projects! Well, Its really stressful in Poly but no matter what happens, Keep going and I am sure I will excel in my Poly education! AJA!!! JIA YOU!!! Hahax... OK... I got to go, See you again soon...

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


Marketing ICA1 Day???

Coughing non-stop!

First Test In Poly

Is Monday always Blue?

Happy Mothers' Day!

'Re' blogging?



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~