|
Simply Cal~
|
|
biography Calvin Han ★ A boy who is turning 20 this year. ★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic. ★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama. ★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can. ★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :) |
Tagboard |
|
First Test In Poly
Tuesday, May 13, 2008 8:15 PM Hi to all again! Hows your day today? Today, I have just sat for my first test in polytechnic - Effective Writing Skill. I was as usual excited and nervous as it has been months since I took any test. The last time I have taken any test should be my O'Level exam. Hahax. The paper was quite ok but some of the part in section A was quite difficult. Overall it was ok and lucky I have memorised the format for the letter correctly. I knew I have done my best and I really hope I can do well. Today was indeed a tiring day as there was a lecture in the first lesson and I think tomorrow should be too as we are having our Statistics make up lecture for Vesak Day after our last lesson and Marketing ICA1 written project is due next week ... Lots of things are awaiting for me to complete... Hahax... Enough of saying, I got to do my research now... See you !!! |
What Time Is It? Music
Affiliates ~NCHS~ Cheryl Chin Ying Isabella Jia Sing Joanna Joleyn Levina Mei Yun Qian Ying Shafiqah Wei Hang Wei Ling Yee Ling Yu Qian Yvonne ~NYP~ Ashsiqqin Chermaine Denny Liu Zhen Magdalene Neela Shu Hui Siew Cheng Sutin Vanessa Wei Liang Xiao Min Xinglin ~External Links~ Blogger Imeem Blogskin Bygones Is Monday always Blue? Happy Mothers' Day! 'Re' blogging? The Past May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|