<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



Marketing ICA1 Day???
Monday, May 19, 2008
1:19 AM

Hi to all again... Since the last post I have told you that I have been coughing non-stop, I am still suffering now!!! Well, today I spent my whole day working on my Marketing ICA1. Doing lots of research today. Read my textbooks and check the website for more details... some of the informations are still untold... Have to try harder tml... Hahax but i think that I have made a great achievement today to have done so much... This is how I spent my whole day doing it and neglected my tutorial work and Marketing ICA2 Research... Well at least I have done my very best today and didn't have my dinner cos having a heavy lunch today- Its worth it!!! Hahax... Its very late now... See you again... Goodnight and Take Care!

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


Coughing non-stop!

First Test In Poly

Is Monday always Blue?

Happy Mothers' Day!

'Re' blogging?



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~