<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



Getting tired of everything~
Friday, June 27, 2008
9:04 PM


Hi to all regular blogger! Welcome back to my blog... These few day I have been feeling rather restless and lethargic. I think it should be due to the 2 weeks of holiday I have been waking up quite late thus resulting this to happen. Even thought my ICA1 have over and now awaiting for the results for the test and the upcoming ICA test again which is about 3 weeks away from now. Well, I have been utterly disappointed with one of my ICA test due to some problem and the result wasn't what I have expected and I know that I can't blamed anyone for it. I have got to work harder now for the upcoming ICA and exam to cover up the marks. Life now was not what I want but what can I really do? Sometimes just really wanted just give up everything and do nothing but I knew that I cannot... The future is in my hand now and sometime I did reflect on myself to see whether I needed any adjustment to my life. You all may think I am really foolish to think that and I had never felt that way before and only now... What am I doing? Well, the same old thing I got to say is "Believe in yourself and never give up!" really hope I can do it... Can I?


Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


Quote of the day~

Time flies~

What i have to say today~

finally~

The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian~

happi bdae!~

It's over~

Monday Blue?~

Busy week!

SBM Graduation Day.



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~