<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



stress!~
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
8:12 PM

Hi to all again! Well, this few days is abit tense for me. My brother finally went to his P5 camp this monday and I was very worried as this is the first time that he is staying out in the public. Hahax. Stress out! Still 4 more projects to do! Marketing, Macroeconomic, Effective Writing Skill and Business Software Application... Help! There are so many things awaiting me to do and its driving me nuts! Besides the timing is so tight and rush with also POA and Statistics ICAs coming along... This month is really terrible for me and next month, it is our semester term examination already before the one and half months of holiday. Really hope that everything will pass soon... By the way, the movie last sunday -Narnia was extreme nice and exciting! But thinking of still lots of things to do... I have no comment... Really hope there is some gadgets that will help me stop time and wait for me to finish all the things I want before it started moving again... Well, I am dreaming again... "Time and Tides waits for no man".





Well, I felt betrayed today due to some problem faced in school and I do not know what to do and how to faced this problem...




Well, enough of saying, below are some pictures I took in school (My classmates) ... Enjoy and see ya soon!


These are the photos taken before the POA lecture on monday... Don't you think the photos were well taken? Hahax, of course its taken by me XD Hahax, I very lols!

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


Remind for the week~

Quote of the day~

Getting tired of everything~

Quote of the day~

Time flies~

What i have to say today~

finally~

The Chronicles of Narnia - Prince Caspian~

happi bdae!~

It's over~



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~