<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



Quick update~
Monday, April 13, 2009
10:08 AM

Hi there... It's been a week and a day since I last blog haha but I wasn't really that busy after all. Here's a quick update of what I have been doing for the past week:-


Monday (6/4):-
Wake up at 0730 as I was hoping to watch "The Amazing Race 14" Direct Satellite from US at 8 but just don't know why there isn't an episode that day?? and so went back to bed again for a short nap... and I went on slacking for the rest of my precious Monday even thought some may say that it is blue...


Tuesday (7/4):-
Wake up also as early as yesterday = 0730 and accompanied my mum to the supermarket to buy some grocery before heading to CP to meet XiaoMin at 10 and then headed to PS to meet LZ and Ms Heng at the Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station and later met up Siqqin, Sutin and her friend and watched the movie - "Paul Blart-Mall Cops" at 1220. After that we headed to "The Grand Cathay's Aston" for lunch but Sutin left to run an errand at the MOE and meanwhile we used Siqqin's phone to checked our Sch's timetable which was released that day and those who are presence all got French Language as our elective and I think it was quite ok but only that we end our lesson late for 3 days...


Wednesday (8/4):-
Nothing much other than slacking...


Thursday (9/4):-
Today went to bro's school to listen to a talk by his principal, HODs about PSLE and it went on for 2 hours but I think it is worth listening as they briefly explained to us about the format and how to adequately prepare them for the major examination...


Friday (10/4):-
It's a public holiday today - Good Friday and so I followed my parents to the supermarket to buy more groceries and guess what... I bought a tub of Ice-cream and my favourite flavour "Cookie and Cream" lols... haha and I supposed to go CP for some errand but end up due to the heavy cats and dogs... but I should be happy :)
This day makes me think alot of some bad memories but darkness over and sun shines...


Saturday (11/4):-
MORE slacking but I also taught my bro some mathematics and english :)


Sunday (12/4):-
It's family gathering day and so we headed to Grandma house and have our dinner there before we head home... Was pretty happy today :)


This is briefly what I have done for the week and hope that I can enjoy my holiday to the fullest before my school re-open... Shall end here for now... Till then!~

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


k-ing~

Shinjuku Incident~

Final Episode!~

BBF Ep 24!~

Happy Birthday Alyssa!~

rainy day~

Done!~

Given up!~

Cursed or Co-incidence?~

quiz~



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~