<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



Shinjuku Incident~
Thursday, April 2, 2009
5:42 PM

Today went to GV PS with my aunt and cousin for the new movie-"Shinjuku Incident" at 1250. Well, I would say that its not as exciting as I expected and I think I will rate it 2.5-3 /5. There is really a reason beside why it is rated "NC16" - Its really violent and gross!!! The part where the hand was being chopped off was omg... Its looks so real man! and its not only once but twice! Thus my advice to those who has a weak heart "Do be mentally prepared" so I must be fortunate that I have a stronger heart lols. Besides, I think the movie was rather complicated at some scene and the ending wasn't that fantastic... This is only based on my personal opinion so if you really wanna watch it then dun think my opinion too seriously :) That's all for today... byes~



looking forward to tomorrow~

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


Final Episode!~

BBF Ep 24!~

Happy Birthday Alyssa!~

rainy day~

Done!~

Given up!~

Cursed or Co-incidence?~

quiz~

back to blogging~

BBF Special Talk~



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~