<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



Final Episode!~
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
1:21 PM

Finished watching BBF's last episode... I could only use "Fabulous" to describe it. Well, I would say that this drama is the best Korean Drama I have ever seen ~Is that a bit exaggerating?? haha.
I would want to highlight the most exciting part about the whole drama other than those I have mentioned in the previously posting is the part where Jan Di wanted Jun Pyo to remember the past and she went into the pool... It's extremely touching and I believe it will be a memorable scene for the drama! and well it only happen in drama... haha. Besides, the "Four Years later" scene was a great projection for the final ending even though this part can be longer as to cover more about the F4 and of course JD... Last but not least the final scene at the beach... does it mean that J & J are together and GE and YJ are couple?? It's still a mystery for me... haha :) I should now stop my craziness for this drama as it has ended but I guess I will keep remembering this drama when I hear the OST... lols... Till Then!!~

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


BBF Ep 24!~

Happy Birthday Alyssa!~

rainy day~

Done!~

Given up!~

Cursed or Co-incidence?~

quiz~

back to blogging~

BBF Special Talk~

Ep 18~



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~