<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



Happy Birthday Alyssa!~
Sunday, March 29, 2009
5:16 PM

Hey everyone! I am back to blogging after the long week! Well, I must admit that I wasn't that busy after all except watching dramas... Last weekend was my niece's 1st Birthday Celebration and it was held at East Coast chalet. I was there on Friday with my cousins and aunt to check-in to the chalet and done some cleaning and preparations. ~cos the actual celebration was held on Saturday

It's Saturday and my cousin came early in the morning and brought us to the destination and then we started the decorations and preparations for little Alyssa's Birthday! We were having fun blowing the balloons with some other decor. My cousins and I then have planned for ourselves events but the weather didn't seems to favour us at first. Well, we have planned for cycling with my cousins and nephews but we didn't even cycled for half hour it started to rain thus we then decided to head back to our chalet with the bike hoping for the weather to stop. My plan for tanning myself a little was ruined! haha maybe I am destined to be in that tone.

By the way, I think I have not mention about the presents that my cousins and I have prepared for our dearest niece - well, I am not really good at describing but I have to thanks my cousins for buying on our behalf cos I am not very good at choosing presents. Thanks cousins!

Buffets for celebration is indeed a better choice than BBQ-ing cos it is really much more convenient and less time consuming but I must say different people have diff preference and it differs but its delicious!

Not forgetting the Birthday Cake! It's really nice with Care Bears on it and I must say it's delicious too! Overall I must say its really fun once in a while with our family gathered together having fun but it will be great if my grandmother can also join us!

As for this week, I must say it isn't that boring after all cos I have found something to do and trying my best to keep myself busy so there isn't much to talk about this week. I think it's more like lazy to type everything in... haha.

K then I think I should end here and K-drama "Boys Before Flowers" is gonna end this Tuesday, really looking forward for the last 2 episodes as it will be even exciting! So Till Then!~


Alyssa and Me~



Alyssa's presents~

Zoom into the card attach on the present~

Not forgetting the Care Bear's Cake from Prima Deli~


Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


rainy day~

Done!~

Given up!~

Cursed or Co-incidence?~

quiz~

back to blogging~

BBF Special Talk~

Ep 18~

Boredom!

Ep16~



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~