<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



rainy day~
Monday, March 16, 2009
8:35 PM

It's been another raining afternoon today and well today wasn't that bored after all... Today, I run an errand for my mum to my grandmother house cos it was my niece birthday so I went to my grandmother house to collect something for my mum and aunt. Upon reaching the bus stop, I looked at the sky and realised that it may be pouring any minute thus I quickly walk to the traffic lights (cos it is a shorter route :) ) and even though it started drizzling when I crossed the road but I was lucky to escape from the heavy downpour.
When I reached my grandmother house, there was my 2 niece and nephew there playing around and as an uncle, I take care and play with them and I really enjoyed myself and spent my afternoon there wisely rather than idling and slacking at home. haha
Well, this is briefly my 'itinerary' for the day and I believe that most of us will be waiting for tomorrow as it is the day after one semester of hard work. Good Luck to all and till then! :)


~looking forward for the weekend

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


Done!~

Given up!~

Cursed or Co-incidence?~

quiz~

back to blogging~

BBF Special Talk~

Ep 18~

Boredom!

Ep16~

???



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~