<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



Happy Birthday Bro!~
Monday, July 7, 2008
11:19 PM

Hi to all bloggers! Today is my brother's Birthday! Actually I 'bluff ' to my brother that I haven really prepared his present thus making him rather disappointed yesterday. Well, both of us did wait for 12 midnight to strike not that we are waiting for the magic to lose like Cinderella but to be the first one to wish him a Happy Birthday. Though he is quite happy that its his birthday but I can see that he is at the same time disappointing. Youth Day Holiday just happen to be falling on his birthday but he is quite sad that he had to stay at home for the whole day as both my parents have went to work and I have to go to school. From what I heard from my mum and aunt, my brother seems to be feeling bored when he answered the call and I have rather expected that to happen (haha, i am really bad!) At that moment I feel really sad for him and I really want to return home straight after my class. Well, after I have ended my lesson, I quickly took the bus and I received a call from my mum and I met her and my aunt at CP. We started walking and I brought stuffs for my upcoming presentation. After which, we bought home KFC's meals and we are now on our way to return home. Just then my cousin gave my aunt a call and my cousin has already bought a cake and they want to surprise my brother! I am really feeling happy for my brother! Haha... WOW!!! It's a cake from awfully chocolate! It look nice and tastes extreme nice as well! I think this should be my brother happiest and memorable birthday ever in his life! Hahax...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIDI!!!

The cake from awfully chocolate!!!

Doesn't the cake look nice & delicious? Yum Yum!


Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


Happy Birthday, Mr Krishnan!~

Quote of the day~

stress!~

Remind for the week~

Quote of the day~

Getting tired of everything~

Quote of the day~

Time flies~

What i have to say today~

finally~



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~