<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



since when?~
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
8:22 PM

Hi! it's been really a long time since I last blog cos it's really a busy month with ICAs and projects to do. Really hectic this month and even though 2 weeks of short break is coming but is it really "break"? or its just that we do not need to go to school but life is still the same as what we are now? Well, I have roughly plan for my schedule for my holiday -- I hope that we will be able to somehow complete the interviewing of manager for our POM projects in the first week so on the second week I am able to focus on my other stuffs...

Today we have just completed our EffCom presentation and I think its going smoothly than my first one and well should I say with much confident? but I still missed out around 2-3 sentences that I should have said but due to the sternness... - think should be ok=)

Went for the Fund Management Option Day presentation today and I really interest me alot!!! I am so into the FMA specialisation! It's seems so great and I am really proud of my school as we are the only tertiary school with FMA specialisation and I really hope that I can get into it when our option day comes...

Statistics Project due on this Friday and I hope everything turns out fine ...

Today spent around 1hr plus at "No.2 house" chatting with No.2 and No.5 and I officially open the "Speak Good English Campaign" at 10122008 @ 1725 (25) and we said that we will speak English from that time but end up I meet one of my friend on the bus and started speaking in Chinese again... haha ... Shh....

"Did I really say that today? I really cannot believe that I really told them today... I thought I said that it should be buried deep down and never mention again???" --I couldn't believe it!!!

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


phrase of the day~

It's completed!~

Fabulous~

Nov~

Craze~

Try harder!~

Time and Tides waits for no man~

Happiness doesn't come by force~

back to blog finally~

Happy 18th Birthday!!!



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~