<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



Happiness doesn't come by force~
Friday, October 3, 2008
10:06 PM

Hi bloggers! It's been quite awhile since I last blog... Well, quite a number of incidence happened in this short span of time and I am rather getting tired of everything...

Well, I have been currently busy these few weeks and well I could say it's been quite smoothly but just a little ... hahax shall not say it out as I think it may be a little embarrassing I would say=)

I should have further elaborate what had actually took place these time but I just don't wanna say any further or do anything... hahax (isn't it sounded scary?) I would say that "things doesn't just go the way you like and want"...

One more week to a brand new semester and its been a month plus since I saw my classmates... wonder if they have any changes (like styles etc) and also how will our time schedule be like... hope we don't have to wake up so early and start lesson at 8 and end at 6pm ... I would hope to be like Sem 1 where we start the earliest at 9 and latest at 5 (that's just nice) ... Hahax...

Kk... shall end here for the day and continue next time... Bye!

"I am really getting tired of everything!"

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


back to blog finally~

Happy 18th Birthday!!!

Better in Time

cold~

It's over!!!

080808

exams~

Finally a new skin~

busy~

Hectic~



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~