|
Simply Cal~
|
|
biography Calvin Han ★ A boy who is turning 20 this year. ★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic. ★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama. ★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can. ★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :) |
Tagboard |
|
Time and Tides waits for no man~
Sunday, October 12, 2008 8:17 AM Hi to all! How have all of you been this few weeks? Well, I have spent my holiday rather wisely as I have taken a temp job. Through this job I have learnt quite a number of new things and new friends. And you could see the time really flies! Almost two months of holiday has just pass in the blink of my eyes... hahax. Tomorrow will be a brand new start of Semester 2 for me but there are days where I will be starting lesson at 8 and end at 6pm! Gosh... It will be indeed a tiring day and all our Sem 1 teachers have already been changed to new staff. Initially I was feeling rather excited but thinking of module like Eff Com, I started to feel nervous as my language isn't fantastic and I tend to stumble when I speak... I really hope that everything will be fine! Look on the bright side of life and I believe that there will be nothing to be afraid of. Well... Okay, time to go... See ya and all the best for your Sem 2! |
What Time Is It? Music
Affiliates ~NCHS~ Cheryl Chin Ying Isabella Jia Sing Joanna Joleyn Levina Mei Yun Qian Ying Shafiqah Wei Hang Wei Ling Yee Ling Yu Qian Yvonne ~NYP~ Ashsiqqin Chermaine Denny Liu Zhen Magdalene Neela Shu Hui Siew Cheng Sutin Vanessa Wei Liang Xiao Min Xinglin ~External Links~ Blogger Imeem Blogskin Bygones Happiness doesn't come by force~ back to blog finally~ Happy 18th Birthday!!! Better in Time cold~ It's over!!! 080808 exams~ Finally a new skin~ busy~ The Past May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|