<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



back to blog finally~
Sunday, September 21, 2008
9:47 AM

Yoz! It's been a long time since I last blog (to be exact - 18 days). Well, I was rather busy this few weeks doing quite alot of stuffs and realised that this blog of mine will eventually ___ if i don't update... haha =)

So these are the lookout aka summary of some major events that I have been doing for these few weeks...

(03 - 05) 0908
This September holiday of mine is actually idling and watching television program and drama online... playing some games on the com with bro and thats it... nothing much for the week... feeling tired and lost! haha but after watching one Taiwan drama... it had greatly influences me and I think it should be think to reflect myself and start planning ahead of time... and I did reflect and tried my best to change but it seems to be a little difficult but I still have that little determination and drive to do it... I will blog of this changes that I made soon after I think I have been improving and has change... Haha=)

090908
Meet Hoong Chun at around 1545 at a bus stop near White Sand Shopping Mall as its our Class Chalet at White Sand Coasta Sand and thanks to HC I had to accompany him to walk a distance to our destination despite the fate that I can just take 89 to downtown... Well, thats not that bad actually cos we did keep ourself updated about our life in poly... BTW got cheated by HC as he lead the wrong way and if you are there you will be able to see 2 LOL person walking round the carpark and the funniest part is that HC has already been cheated once by his friend but he still haven learnt his mistake yet... LOL reaches our destination at 4 but the door and everything was lock and no one else is there except us so we waited for the arrival of our other classmates and meanwhile qian ying has already reaches there earlier but alone cos she is too earlier then the rest came and into the chalet ... packed the things and went to Cheers to buy the BBQ stuffs etc ... chat awhile... start the fire and I had to go cos meeting my cousin later on and this is how the day ended...

100908
Today evening meet my cousin at Vivo doing some charity drive @ GV Vivo Max and we are the usher for the day ushering Mr President into the threatre. The movie for this charity is "Mamma Mia" and after ushering we will also be able to watch the movie in GV max too so after we usher Mr President into the theatre we started packing our things and we went into the theatre waiting for the movie to start ... The movie was quite ok and nice but I think it is rather abit long but the songs are fantastic!!! and the movie ended around 11 and my cousins and I then went home after that=)

(15 - 19) 0908
Received a call from the HR of my previous temp job and have confirmed a job in the company but different dept... rather miss my colleague in the dept but I knew that I have to learn different things in different dept... Well kk... lets change our topic to...

170908
Today after work met Chin Ying, Levina and MeiYi at Vivo as we are celebrating MeiYi's Birthday in advance today so we went around Vivo walking ... Chatting ... Pet Seeing and have our dinner there @ one of the restaurant and we actually searching a few restaurant before arriving @ that restaurant and as usual Levina was in a very High mood @ the Western restaurant accompanying her with the coffee and strawberry ice cream... Haha... I guessed all of us there are rather high too but not as high as her and really hope that MeiYi will like our arrangement and the Presents =)
180908
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY
TO MEI YI
AND
MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!!!
200908
Afternoon went out with Chin Ying, Levina and Mei Yi celebrating Levina (210908) and Chin Ying (220908) Birthday @ The Cathay. Firstly we had our afternoon tea session @ CP McDonalds chatting and laughing =) After that we set off to Dhoby Ghaut to PS as Mei Yi wanna buy her thread and Levina for her strawberry thing then we proceeded to The Cathay. Soon after we reached there we went to the restaurant that we intended to dine in later and the food looks delicious but seems that the queue will get longer any time so we intended to make a reservation first but unfortunately they doesn't provide this service. We then proceeded to look for a movie and after a short span of time we decided to watch "Flower....." (Ps i am not too sure about the full name=) ) When down to the bookshop at the basement to look around and wait for time to pass... Levina even threw something into the - - - - hahax=) It's 1745 and we quickly set off to the restaurant to have our dinner and omg lucky we are early cos the queue is already starting to get longer... So we quickly looked at the menu and have our food ordered and quickly have the food before the movie starts... The movie was simply perfect and it was nice and well recommended... Lastly we set off to our last destination - Dessert time... We went to "Secret Recipe" to have some cake and chatting session... It was quite funny and fun... haha=)
Well, I really enjoyed myself today and special thanks to all of you and I hope all of you enjoyed too cos after that I don't know when we will meet already as the school will be starting soon ... All the best to all of you and remember to keep in touch when we are free! =)
Ok... Thats the end of my summary but before that....
210908
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO LEVINA
AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES
COME TRUE
AND
LAUGH FOREVER!!!
hahax...=)
~
220908
HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO CHIN YING
AND MAY ALL YOUR WISHES
COME TRUE
AND
STAY HAPPY ALWAYS!!!
~
Ok... I have come to the end of my blogging and all the best to all bloggers and see all ya all soon!!! =)

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


Happy 18th Birthday!!!

Better in Time

cold~

It's over!!!

080808

exams~

Finally a new skin~

busy~

Hectic~

Marketing Presentation Over!~



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~