|
Simply Cal~
|
|
biography Calvin Han ★ A boy who is turning 20 this year. ★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic. ★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama. ★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can. ★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :) |
Tagboard |
|
It's over!!!
Saturday, August 23, 2008 12:40 PM 170808 Firstly I would like to Congratulate Team Singapore - Table Tennis Women Team: "Li Jia Wei, Wang Yue Gu and Feng Tian Wei" for making Singapore proud by clinching a Sliver medal after beating South Korea in the Semi-Final and was beaten by China in the Final Olympics. This is the first time after 48 years! Li Jia Wei also make in into the Women's Single Table Tennis after beaten USA and make into the final but unfortunately meet into World No.1 Zhang Yi Ning in the semi-final and was beaten by her with 4-1 and later with World No.2 Guo Yue in the Bronze Medal Game with 2-4. Even thought she has lost in this game but she has made Singapore proud to be in into the semi-final and I am sure Singapore will be very proud of having her in our team... All the best to her and her team for the upcoming Table Tennis World Championship!220808 Hi bloggers! It's been a long time since I last blog due to my Semester exam. Well, I could say that "Nothing is easy in this world!" The paper that we sat for our exam was beyond what I thought and It really need lots of preparation and hard work... During the one week study I spent 80% of my time studying for my econs and It was really alot!!! Marketing too but I didn't manage to study everything but I knew that I have done my best... Statistics was "tricky" due to the fact of the base year as I do not have enough time to check my answer and POA was really... I didn't except some of the questions to come out but it did and I didn't manage to balance my balance sheet because time isn't enough for me... But overall I could say that it was ok... Now I could only wait for the release of the result on 16th September at 6am... 230808 Yesterday, I went out with my cousin to watch movie- "Meet Dave" and "Dark Knight" "Meet Dave" was real comedy and funny and I think that it is worth watching! Rating: 4/5 (Comedy) "Dark Knight" - It was real exciting and cool but the sound effect was too good that I got shock with some of the part ... haha and i think that it is worth watching if u are interested in Batman and trilling movie. Rating: 4/5 (exciting and trilling) After that while walking back to take the train we saw fireworks near "Esplanade" I suppose there is some events there... Okay, That's all for today... See ya!!! |
What Time Is It? Music
Affiliates ~NCHS~ Cheryl Chin Ying Isabella Jia Sing Joanna Joleyn Levina Mei Yun Qian Ying Shafiqah Wei Hang Wei Ling Yee Ling Yu Qian Yvonne ~NYP~ Ashsiqqin Chermaine Denny Liu Zhen Magdalene Neela Shu Hui Siew Cheng Sutin Vanessa Wei Liang Xiao Min Xinglin ~External Links~ Blogger Imeem Blogskin Bygones 080808 exams~ Finally a new skin~ busy~ Hectic~ Marketing Presentation Over!~ Happy Birthday Bro!~ Happy Birthday, Mr Krishnan!~ Quote of the day~ stress!~ The Past May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 December 2010 January 2011 March 2011 Take a bow Designer: Eunice Inspiration: Plastic!Romance Color: Color picker tool Icon: Reviviscent |
|
|