Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)
Tagboard
Holiday?~
Friday, October 9, 2009 8:56 PM
Is this really a vacation break to me cos I kind of feeling that I've not really enjoyed myself enough during this holiday and I knew that after sch re-open in a week time, I will have 26 weeks of TEP to been through and I will have to work double the hard work as the module credit is higher than what we are doing last semester. So I still have a week more to enjoy this break and get ready myself for another new beginning when the sch's start! Work Hard and Jia You to myself!~