<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



holidays~
Saturday, August 22, 2009
11:59 PM

Been real busy with school works for the past month and now that semestral exams are finally over, it's time for holiday! That's perhaps too much for me to comment, complain and ... till I'm not sure where I shall start with. Sometimes it's better to just keep everything bury in your heart and treat that nothing happen as you never know what will happen and the situations may be rather tense...


"Attitude" - Why does this word has to exist in this world??? If this word were not in existence, I guess I may not have witness such disturbing and irritating scene and that I wish I would have brain-wash myself to be get rid of it and I don't think I deserve and should have tolerated that attitude of yours so I think it's time for reflection! but I guess I should be the one reflecting... lols


Having problems with my inbox recently - hate it... and it's time to change blogskin and emotions too...

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


Transformers on the way!~

Is that stress cough?~

holidays?~

Really tired~

Manpuku~

busy~

I'm tired!~

First Day of School~

BBF coming on Channel U!~

cut~



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~