<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



Officially 19~
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
8:53 PM

Firstly, I would like to say a big thanks to those who have put out some time from your schedule to celebrate my birthday and for all the wishes be it through smses, facebook or MSN -Thank You very much!~

1st September:
Today, Chin Ying and Levina celebrated my birthday @ Plaza Singapura. We meet at CP before we take a train there. Upon reaching, we proceeded to the box ticket to purchase our movie ticket and I finally watched "UP"! haha. After buying the tickets and looking at the time, we still have like 3 hours and 20 mins before the movie thus we decided to walk around the shopping centre.

After some minutes have past, Chin Ying and Levina then decided to walk to the MRT and towards Dhoby Xchange then to the brownie shop - P'Osh. I was very surprised when they bought for me the brownies (Thank you so much!~). As there were no seats around for us, we then decided to take a break and have a light snack at a restaurant called "Just Acia" while we enjoy the brownies. It was delicious!~

It was then time for the movie. The movie was indeed worth a 4/5 popcorn rating and I never regretted watching it! It's really touching but I swear I didn't cry... haha lols. Excellent movie! haha.

After the movie, it's time for us to go home too and the train was really packed with lots of passengers. Once again I would like to thank Chin Ying and Levina again for celebrating my birthday with me and also together with Mei Yi for the gifts! Thank you very much!~ :)


2nd September 2009:
I am officially 19 today! haha. Went out in the morning with my mum to buy somethings from the market before I went out with Shu Hui, Vanessa and Xiao Min for "CoCo Before Chanel". We meet Orchard MRT first before we decide where to have our movie and ya we went to the nearest theatre - Lido for the movie at 2:50pm.

Somehow I think I have some minor communication breakdown with SH haha lols~ as I think I didn't manage to catch her saying that we will be having lunch together before the movie and I have already had my lunch at home. We then chatted till it's time for us to enter the theatre for the movie...

Overall I think the movie is quite interesting as it reflect the life of Gabrielle (Coco) before she became successful in establishing the renowned brand "Chanel". After the movie, we then roam around Orchard Ion and toward Wisma Atria then to Takashimaya before we then decided to return to Orchard Ion and then Home Sweet Home.

Once again, I would like to thanks Shu Hui, Vanessa, Xiao Min, Denny, Sutin, Siew Cheng, Xinglin, Liu Zhen and Siqqin for the presents! and also SH, Van and XM for celebrating it with me today!~ Thank you very much!

Lastly, not forgetting my family, Thanks for the wonderful gift and the dinner my mum have prepared for me!~ Thank you so much!~ :)

Looking at the time now... I think it's only a few hours left before my birthday end and towards my 19 years and 1 day of life in this world...

Lols... I can't upload the picture... shall upload it again later... got to go now... byes~

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


Happy Teachers' Day!~

Hate it!~

holidays~

Transformers on the way!~

Is that stress cough?~

holidays?~

Really tired~

Manpuku~

busy~

I'm tired!~



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~