<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9155938990912193598?origin\x3dhttp://hhwei.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Simply Cal~
biography

Calvin Han
★ A boy who is turning 20 this year.
★ Currently pursuing his Diploma in Banking & Financial Service (FMA) at Nanyang Polytechnic.
★ Loves his family alot and enjoy watching Korean Drama.
★ Is determined and hopes to achieve the best that he can.
★ A Simple looking boy who wants to be Happy Everyday & Earn Big Bucks in future :)

Tagboard



Last Day of 2010!~
Friday, December 31, 2010
8:23 PM

Time flies, it's already the last day of 2010 - 31 Dec 2010! It's time for us to review our resolution list that we have set for ourselves at the start of this year and see whether we have accomplished it. For me, I would have to say that I have accomplished most of my resolution list. :) There are certainly some unhappiness that I have experienced this year but I am gladful that all the positive happiness has shield and shine me over this one year. I have to do even better from tomorrow onwards - 2011, a brand new start for me. I guess 2011 will be a tough year for me in terms of the hectic schedule in my last semester of polytechnic and the life after polytechnic education - NS! I must definitely be both physically and emotional prepared and overcome all odds that I may faced. Sincerely, I also hoped that all the unhappy friendship problem that I have encountered from the past till today will all be buried away today and start all afresh from tomorrow. It is also time to start a brand new resolution list and reach out to it! Happy advanced 2011 and all the best in whatever things I do!~

Calvin Was Here~

What Time Is It?




Music




Affiliates

~NCHS~
Cheryl
Chin Ying
Isabella
Jia Sing
Joanna
Joleyn
Levina
Mei Yun
Qian Ying
Shafiqah
Wei Hang
Wei Ling
Yee Ling
Yu Qian
Yvonne

~NYP~
Ashsiqqin
Chermaine
Denny
Liu Zhen
Magdalene
Neela
Shu Hui
Siew Cheng
Sutin
Vanessa
Wei Liang
Xiao Min
Xinglin

~External Links~
Blogger
Imeem
Blogskin



Bygones


Don't push it too far!~

Yes I Can!~

That's Life~

Attachment~

Stress~

CATI's Meet-up~

Keys~

I love Frolick!~

Stress~

100th entry~



The Past



Take a bow

Designer: Eunice
Inspiration: Plastic!Romance
Color: Color picker tool
Icon: Reviviscent


Copyrighted @ Calvin~